The Belfry WebComics Index

Tina's Story

CID:20656 Subscriptions:33Readers this Week:3
Genres:Drama, Furry, Romance
Description*:A story by Gray Muzzle, illustrated by Zenia, set in a world populated by both anthros and humans, that follws the relationships of Tina and her friends.

Requires Drunk Duck membership to view.
* Descriptions are user submitted and might not express the views of the admins of this site, or of the comics creators themselves.
Flags:A Adult Situations
N Nudity
X Explicit (NC-17)
People who read this, also tend to read these:
(48%) i *Zandar's Saga ALNVX (35%) i Show of the Ropes, a ALNX (35%) i Outlands of Gefunden V (34%) i Battle Bunnies A (33%) i Even the Odds LNVX (33%) i *Platinum Black ALNVX (33%) i After Hours ALNX (33%) i Red Space Blues ALV (32%) i Princess Bunny ANX (32%) i *Deathblight ALNX
Higher percentages are more closely related.
Affiliations:Member of Drunk Duck.
Entry Added:Thu, Mar 7, 2013
Entry Modified:Wed, Jul 5, 2023
eXTReMe Tracker
Belfry Webworks