The Belfry WebComics Index

Lost Island of the Na-Rune-Tok, The

CID:21141 Subscriptions:27
Frequency:Inactive
Url:http://narunetok.bobblekitty.com/
Genres:Action-Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
Description*:This quest-driven story follows June as she makes the trek to the center of the island, in search of the City of the Na-Rune-Tok, where others like her are said to live. Along the way, she finds sprawling island landscapes, all manner of magical beasts, friends, foes, and an awful lot of tattooed people in loincloths.
* Descriptions are user submitted and might not express the views of the admins of this site, or of the comics creators themselves.
Flags:N Nudity
People who read this, also tend to read these:
(38%) i Leaving the Cradle (37%) i *YesterdayBound ALNV (37%) i Space Between, the LNV (37%) i *Platinum Black ALNVX (36%) i *Luna Star ALNV (34%) i Clockwork Heresy ANV (34%) i *Stick in the Mud LN (33%) i Even the Odds LNVX (33%) i Urban Underbrush (33%) i Mage & Demon Queen A
Higher percentages are more closely related.
Entry Added:Wed, Sep 4, 2013
Entry Modified:Fri, Jul 8, 2016
eXTReMe Tracker
Belfry Webworks