Casey & Andy
|CID:||3286||Subscriptions:||29||Readers this Week:||1|
|Genres:||Comedy, Historical, Political, Science Fiction, Spiritual|
|Description*:||Two mad scientists, the Devil, a Quantum Cop and superior gags. This strip is absolutely excellent! Highly recommended.|
* Descriptions are user submitted and might not express the views of the admins of this site, or of the comics creators themselves.
People who read this, also tend to read these:
(44%) i Cheshire Crossing (35%) i Probability Broach, The ALV (34%) i Alice! (31%) i Narbonic AV (31%) i *Miracle of Science, A (29%) i What's New? With Phil & Dixie (29%) i Zeera the Space Pirate AV (29%) i *Darken V (28%) i Joyce & Walky! ALV (26%) i Closetspace ANHigher percentages are more closely related.
|Entry Added:||Fri, Jul 23, 2004|
|Entry Modified:||Mon, Aug 25, 2008|